Are You Ready To See The World?
Take your organization on an adventure around the world! Get ready to get moving and sign up today for US Wellness' virtual Walk Around the World challenge! Be inspired by the splendor of London, explore the sights and sounds of the African savannah, take a walk on the Great Wall of China and so much more. Each step takes you closer to your next destination, with a new city to explore each week.
Who Can Participate?
This challenge is designed to support existing wellness program activities or to show what wellness can do for your organization. Our Walk Around the World challenge offers employees a fun, inspiring and easy way to get active, build community, and develop a healthy habit!
How Does It Work?
Each member receives an invitation to join our online wellness challenge portal. In just a few clicks, members can register their account, sign up for the challenge, and either sync their wearable device or manually log their steps. It's that easy! Participants also receive regular reminders to support them on their journey. Each week, members receive additional information about each location, including history, travel tips, and recipes. All walkers within your organization who complete the challenge are eligible for a raffle drawing valued at $250! Participation in the wellness challenge can also be tied to other wellness program incentives. US Wellness will provide a participation report upon completion of the challenge.
When Does The Challenge Start?
You can sign up on behalf of your organization anytime through August 15th by completing the registration form here. Our three-week challenge officially starts on September 10th and will continue through October 15th.
How Do I Sign Up?
Complete the registration form here to start the process. A US Wellness account manager will be in touch with you to confirm your order and get your population enrolled in the challenge. All we need to get started is a roster of eligible participants and we’ll take care of all the setup, communications, content, challenge administration, support and reporting.
By registering for this challenge you’ll receive:
- Targeted digital member communications administered by US Wellness
- Marketing toolkit – Poster, email and flyer templates
- Unlimited access to wellness portal where members can track progress and explore other wellness tools and information
- Wearable device and activity app sync
- Mobile companion app for tracking steps on the go
- Challenge participation and completion report
- Satisfaction survey results from your participants
What Our Members Say:
- The best part of this challenge was being able to sync my fitbit. I probably would have never tracked my steps otherwise (or tracked them accurately). That was awesome!
- I became more aware of how active I am on an average day. Even though I am at the gym 3-4 times per week, I definitely was nowhere close to walking over 4 miles per day.
- Challenged me to get out of my cube during the day and then take a walk with my wife and dog after work.
- It was fun to learn about areas around the world! The recipes were a nice way to experience the destination.
- It was very motivating to see the number of steps I logged.
- I slept better at night from the walking and hope to keep up this walking pace now that the challenge has ended.
- It motivated me to get up in the morning and walk. Now I feel a lot better and plan to continue to walk.
- Having the goal of 10,000 per day helped me stay focused on getting or exceeding those steps. Prior to the challenge I was satisfied with just being close.
- It was really simple to follow the challenge and know exactly what I had to do to meet the goals.
Walk Around The World Pricing:
$2,850 per organization
- Unlimited number of participants!
- Pricing includes mobile device integration!
About US Wellness:
For over 20 years, US Wellness has inspired millions of Americans to live healthier through high-touch, high engagement wellness programming. We’ve supported hundreds of organizations by providing employees the tools, technology, and service to develop healthy habits. Our approach to wellness engagement is based on our unique combination of technology and personal service. Learn more about our wellness portal, wellness challenges, biometric screenings and how we are different by visiting uswellness.com today.