Allen & Shariff partnered with US Wellness to launch their first comprehensive wellness program. Driven to provide more well-being opportunities to their employees and reduce healthcare costs, Allen & Shariff opted for US Wellness’ GROW wellness package. This offering included strategic, executive level support, wellness program design and incentive structure, online wellness resources available via browser or mobile app, wearable device integration and biometric screenings. Allen & Shariff incorporated a stress management challenge and steps challenge into the program to help employees develop resilience and increase physical activity.
- Primarily male
- Nearly 50% of population between 18 – 40 years old
Top 3 Health Risks
- Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, Waist Circumference
- Focus on ways to improve employee health and enhance well-being for every employee by helping them understand their health risks.
Outcomes to Date
Six months after launch...
Number of Employees
Construction & MEP Engineering serving greater Washington D.C. & Baltimore metropolitan areas.
Wellness Services Used
- Wellness platform accessible via browser and mobile app
- Wearable device integration
- Wellness challenges
- Incentive Management & Tracking
- Biometric screenings
- Wellness Seminars
- Health Coaching
- Program utilization reporting