HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you participate in a US Wellness provided service, we ask you to provide your name, address, date of birth, phone number and e-mail address. We may also collect screening results as part of the services. This information is collected and is stored securely and may be used by US Wellness to contact you about your screening, should the need arise. US Wellness does not distribute or provide any portion of your personal information to any outside entity without your own prior written consent.
You may revoke your prior written consent. Revocation of prior consent will apply to data sharing that has not yet occurred at the time of the revocation. You may give notice to us via e-mail to email@example.com, by certified U.S. Mail postage prepaid letter, or by nationally recognized overnight courier to the following address:
HOW IS INFORMATION STORED WITH USWELLNESS.COM?
IS MY PRIVATE INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES?
US Wellness is committed to keeping your information private. US Wellness does not rent, sell or otherwise distribute your private information to third parties with the exception of the circumstances listed below:
- Provision of service: US Wellness may share your private information with third parties to provide you with a product or service that you have requested from us.
- Disclosure in line with consent: US Wellness may share your information only upon your consent with designated thirdparties such as your company’s wellness program vendors and partners. Such disclosure is detailed on the Informed Consent that is presented when service is rendered. Participation is voluntary.
- Disclosure for legal reasons: We may release private information to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others, a threat to homeland security, a threat to our system or network, or cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
- Agents and contractors: Persons or organizations working as an agent or contractor of US Wellness may have access to your private information for the purpose of providing a requested service and operating our business. Our contractors and agents are required to use your private information for the sole purpose of their work with US Wellness and not in any other way.
- Aggregated, non-personal information: We may combine information provided to us for the purpose of reporting and analysis. This combined information contains only non-personal information.
- Changes in our corporate structure: If all or part of our company is sold, merged or otherwise transferred to another entity, the personal information you have provided at this site may be transferred as part of that transaction.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or US Wellness’ treatment of personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or: